Caring for your life goods
Linen can seem intimidating to care for but it's really quite simple.
- WASH: Machine wash cool (or by hand if you would like) with like colours
- DRY: Air dry flat, especially with aprons. If you are in a hurry to dry your linen goods, tumble dry on low heat.
- IRON: While some prefer a more "lived-in" look, linen does wrinkle and will need ironing if you are looking for a polished appearance. When ironing, use high heat and lots of steam.
- STORE: Keep folded and ready for every day action!
- DISPOSE: Your linen goods should last you a long time. However, when it does come to the end of its usable life, feel free to throw it in the compost bin. It is made of natural fibers and will disintegrate.
Linen items will get softer and softer over time, so don't be concerned if they seem a bit stiff to begin with.
* Therapy bags are not washable. Since they are filled with rice, they cannot come into contact with water for hygiene reasons.